How to deal with behavior problems in children by Chris Thompson – Author, Parenting Expert and Certified NLP Practitioner
- What you will learn:Behavior is driven by Emotion, NOT Logic. Keep this in mind when dealing with behavior in toddlers.
- We tend to overuse the word “No” when we talk to our kids. This program will teach you multiple ways to get what you want without screaming “NO” at your child – and it simply works better!
- If you want to have any chance at all of influencing your toddler’s behavior, you MUST have rapport first. This program will show you how you can learn LOTS of ways to create this crucial emotional bridge.
In this FREE presentation below, you’ll learn:
- The only real reason your kids are not already well behaved.
- The way most parents talk to their kids, causing them to do exactly what you don’t want
- The crucial emotional bridge you MUST establish with your child before you try to change their behavior.
- The one word you are probably abusing, which triggers those awful temper tantrums