Patrick Lavigne is a professional graphic artist, photo editor, colorist (photo & video) and photographer.
The main goal with this site is to teach you how you can create better photos by spending as little money as possible and it all starts with photo editing.
No, you don’t need a $3000 camera or a $1500 lens to take professional quality photos. If you already have Photoshop, (you can download the free trial for 30 days btw) you can improve your photos dramatically by learning how to properly color correct and color grade.
Then, you can take your photos to an whole new level if you can master the art of what we call photomanipulation, compositing and retouching. By mastering those techniques, you will be able to turn your photos into digital art!
Some of what you will learn:
- HOW TO CREATE A CARTOON CHARACTER WITH PHOTOMANIPULATION & RETOUCHING
- HOW TO MAKE FACIAL FEATURES POP OUT WITH RETOUCHING
- HOW TO MAKE YOUR PHOTOS COME ALIVE
- HOW TO CHANGE THE LIGHTING IN A PHOTO
- HOW TO MAKE YOUR PORTRAITS LOOK OUT OF THIS WORLD
- HOW TO TURN A SELF-PORTRAIT INTO A STUDIO SHOT PORTRAIT
- HOW TO CREATE A SURREAL LOOKING CHARACTER WITH ADVANCED RETOUCHING TECHNIQUES
- HOW TO TRANSFORM A BASIC PORTRAIT INTO A GLAMOUR SHOT
- AND MUCH MUCH MORE…..